Call for Abstract
Annual congress on Diabetes and Endocrinology Congress, will be organized around the theme “”
Endocrinology Congress 2020 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Endocrinology Congress 2020
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Endocrinology is the investigation of the medicinal parts of hormones, including maladies and conditions related with hormonal lopsidedness. Endocrinology is the part of prescription worried about the structure, capacity, and clutters of the endocrine glands. People have more than 50 distinct hormones. They can exist in little sums and still significantly affect real capacity and advancement. The endocrine framework comprises of a few organs, all in various pieces of the body that discharge hormones legitimately into the blood as opposed to into a conduit framework. Hormones have numerous capacities and methods of activity.
- Track 1-1Endocrine (hormone) glands
- Track 1-2Advanced medical technologies
- Track 1-3Blood sugar imbalance
Pituitary organ: It is situated at the base of the cerebrum and is firmly associated with the nerve center.
- Pancreas: The pancreas is an organ in the stomach related framework and endocrine framework. It is both an endocrine organ delivering a few imperative hormones, including insulin, glucagon, somatostatin, and pancreatic polypeptide and a stomach related organ emitting pancreatic juice containing stomach related proteins that assistance with the retention of supplements and assimilation in the small digestive tract.
- Endocrine Hormones
- Glucagon: The hormone glucagon builds the dimension of sugar in the blood. It has an indispensable impact in keeping up the right glucose level.
- Epinephrine: Epinephrine is a hormone that works without sensory system to set up our body to adapt to threat or stress. In case you're abruptly terrified, your heart pound, your breathing ends up steep and fast.
- Track 2-1Diabetic dyslipidemia
- Track 2-2Cholesterol
- Track 2-3Metabolic dysfunction
Cromegaly and other development hormone issues: In the event that the pituitary organ delivers an excess of development hormone, a tyke's bones and body parts may become unusually quick. In the event that development hormone levels are excessively low, a youngster can quit becoming in stature.
- Multiple endocrine neoplasia: These uncommon, hereditary conditions are gone down through families. They cause tumors of the parathyroid, adrenal, and thyroid organs, prompting overproduction of hormones.
- Endocrine system influence the heart beats, ability to grow a baby, also the bones and tissues grow. Each gland of the endocrine system releases the specific hormones into bloodstream and these hormones travels through blood to other cells and help to control the body process. It also includes the insulin medication, advanced technologies, treatment, medication, side-effects.
- Track 3-1Diabetic nephropathy
- Track 3-2Diabetic amyotrophic
- Track 3-3Islet transplants
Pediatric endocrinologists are normally the essential doctors associated with the therapeutic consideration of babies and kids with intersex issue. The forte additionally manages hypoglycemia and different types of hyperglycemia in youth, varieties of adolescence, also other adrenal, thyroid, and pituitary issues. Numerous pediatric endocrinologists have interests and ability in bone digestion, lipid digestion, youthful gynecology, or characteristic mistakes of digestion.
- Track 4-1Xenotransplantation
- Track 4-2Xenografts
- Track 4-3Xenotransplants
Essentially it meets to mysteries the combination of extracellular (hormones, synapses) and to the comprehension of cell administrative components associated with hormonal control and furthermore the hormonal control of separation, hormone controlled quality articulation. It likewise created hereditary and biochemical impacts.
- Track 5-1Incretin
- Track 5-2Secretagogues
- Track 5-3Beta cell regeneration
- Track 5-4Stem cell therapies
The cerebrum controls hormonal action in the middle of sensory system and endocrine arrangement of the body. The pituitary start and control the procedure of hormones about 40% of individuals experience the ill effects of sexual brokenness. Endocrinology society detailed that CDI is progressively common in the youngsters and more seasoned grown-ups.
- Track 6-1Atiologies
- Track 6-2Spectrometry
- Track 6-3Syndrome phenotypes
- Track 6-4Bioinformatics
It is the investigation of endocrine framework, its capacity, and its illnesses or variations from the norm as identified with patient consideration. The endocrine framework can be characterized as those organs in the body which discharge hormones that manages a large number of the body's capacity, similar to the testicles and ovaries, the pancreas , the pituitary organ, and thyroid organ.
- Track 7-1Endocrine Disorders
- Track 7-2Paediatric endocrinology
- Track 7-3Early Diagnosis and Treatment
- Track 7-4Pathophysiology
Early or postponed menarche
Heavy, light or missing menses
- Male Endocrinology Reduced sexual capacity, as far as want, erections and fruitfulness
Insomnia or other rest issues
Reduced muscle size and quality, more muscle versus fat and lower bone thickness
Emotional changes, for example, less certainty and inspiration, lower disposition and trouble in fixation and memory.
- Track 8-1Diabetic Retinopathy
- Track 8-2Blood glucose levels
- Track 8-3Micro vascular complications
- Track 8-4Cardiovascular diseases
Type1 diabetes: It is normally brought about by an auto-safe response where the body's safeguard framework assaults the cells that produce insulin. The reason this happens isn't completely comprehended. Individuals with sort 1 diabetes produce almost no or no insulin. The ailment may influence individuals of all ages, however normally creates in kids or youthful grown-ups. Individuals with this type of diabetes need infusions of insulin consistently so as to control the dimensions of glucose in their blood. In the event that individuals with sort 1 diabetes don't approach insulin, they will pass on.
Gestational diabetes (GDM): It is a type of diabetes comprising of high blood glucose levels amid pregnancy. It creates in one of every 25 pregnancies worldwide and is related with entanglements to both mother and child. Gestational diabetes more often than not vanishes after pregnancy however ladies with Gestational diabetes and their kids are at an expanded danger of creating type2 diabetes sometime down the road.
Cardiovascular disease: It affects the heart and blood vessels and may cause fatal complications such as coronary artery disease and stroke. Cardiovascular disease is the most common cause of death in people with diabetes. High blood pressure, high cholesterol, high blood glucose and other risk factors contribute to increasing the risk of cardiovascular complications.
Nerve disease: It is also known as diabetic neuropathy. It causes damage to the nerves throughout the body when blood glucose and blood pressure are too high. This can lead to problems with digestion, erectile dysfunction, and many other functions. Among the most commonly affected areas are the extremities, in particular the feet. Nerve damage in these areas is called peripheral neuropathy, and can lead to pain, tingling, and loss of feeling
Pregnancy complications: Women with any type of diabetes during pregnancy risk a number of complications if they do not carefully monitor and manage their condition. To prevent possible organ damage to the foetus, women with type1 diabetes or type2 diabetes should achieve target glucose levels before conception.
Oral complications: People with diabetes have an increased risk of inflammation of the gums if blood glucose is not properly managed. Periodontitis is a major cause of tooth loss and is associated with an increased risk of cardiovascular disease.
- Track 9-1Diabetic cardiomyopathy
- Track 9-2Kidney failure
- Track 9-3Hypoglycaemia
- Track 9-4Macro vascular complications
- Track 9-5Cardiovascular disease
- Track 9-6Hyperglycaemia
Diabetes mellitus (DM) is a syndrome of a relative or absolute lack of insulin resulting in hyperglycaemia. Patients with type 1 diabetes need insulin to regulate their blood glucose levels, while for patients with type 2 diabetes, weight loss and dietary management may be sufficient in controlling blood glucose levels (Porth, 2005). People from black and ethnic minority groups are six time more likely to develop the condition than their white counterparts (Department of Health, 2005a). Department of Health guidelines (2005a) give clear guidelines for healthcare workers in caring for patients with diabetes. There is no known cure for diabetes, however management of patients with diabetes include dietary management, physical activity, oral antidiabetic agents and insulin regimen. Care can also be complex as some of the patients may suffer from other long-term conditions, such as coronary artery disease. Part 2 of this article discusses the nurse's need to adhere to the National Institute for Clinical Excellence guidelines (2002a, 2004) in the management for type 1 and type 2 diabetes.
- Track 10-1Dietary modifications
- Track 10-2Nutrition
- Track 10-3Insulin replacement therapy
The concept of 'new technologies' for type 1 diabetes and new discovery and advanced type 2 diabetes treatment has expanded in recent years at a rate that some might consider comparable to 'Moore’s Law', and the sheer number of new technologies entering into the type 1 diabetes marketplace is also growing at a remarkable rate. From the patient’s perspective, this is not only exciting but can lead to a sense of optimism. Technologies that today are growing commonplace (e.g. insulin pumps, rapid HbA1c monitoring, etc come under new therapeutic mechanisms of diabetes. Indeed, it could be argued that the major advances in type 1 diabetes care made within the last quarter of a century have come from technology rather than biology. At the same time, not all new technologies succeed (e.g. the Glucowatch), regardless of their purported promise. Both type 1 diabetes patients and their healthcare providers will soon see a series of further advanced medical technologies used in hospital and new technologies and novel therapies in diabetes treatment whose basis is tied to the notion of improving the lives of those with the disease.
- Track 11-1Insulin pumps
- Track 11-2Glucowatch
- Track 11-3HbA1c monitoring
- Track 11-4Exercise