Venue & Hospitality
Conference Venue & Accomodation
Mena Plaza Albarsha Dubai, Al Barsha 1, Street No. 13, Dubai, UAE Any queries related to accommodation, reach us at: [email protected]
Conference Dates: December 12-13, 2019
Hotel Services & Amenities
- Audio/Visual Equipment Rental.
- Business Center.
- Business Phone Service.
- Complimentary Printing Service.
- Express Mail.
- Meeting Rooms.
- Office Rental.
- Photo Copying Service.
- Secretarial Service.
- Video Conference.
- Video Messaging.
- Video Phone.
- Baggage Storage.
Driving Directions to
Dubai is a city which is located in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). The emirate of Dubai is located on the southeast coast of the Persian Gulf and has the largest population in the UAE (2,106,177) and the second-largest land territory by area (4,114 km2) after Abu Dhabi. It is extremely well known for its warm hospitality, rich cultural heritage, ultramodern architecture, luxury shopping and the Emirati people are welcoming and lavish in their approach to visitors.
Burj Khalifa in Dubai is one of the tallest structures in the world. Dubai is home to several Artificial Island. Dubai Miracle Garden is the world's largest flower garden. Dubai offers mouth-watering Arabic food which is very popular and is available everywhere in the city.
Things to do in DUBAI
- Standing 828 meters high, the Burj Khalifa is hard to miss. The world’s tallest building naturally dominates the Dubai skyline and is offering the visitors a stunning view
- Dubai Mall is not just an ordinary shopping mall. It contains more than 1200 shops, 150 restaurants, an indoor theme park, an ice rink, an indoor waterfall, the giant Dubai Aquarium, and Underwater Zoo
- Witness water dance in the center of Dubai. The Dubai Fountain features the world’s largest choreographed fountain system
- Sitting near the Bastakiya Quarter, the Dubai Museum offers you a glimpse of the history of this monumental city. The museum occupies the Al Fahidi Fort, which is the oldest building in Dubai